The future has arrived – The next generation of self storage facilities
Storage King Helensvale
The Storage King site in Helensvale, Queensland is one of the most advanced Self Storage facilities in the world. Designed and developed to maximise yield and reduce operational costs, the facility also delivers a first class customer experience. Designed to be architecturally striking, the facility’s design enhances the surrounding area. To enable the Storage King facility to achieve its objectives of maximising yield and reducing operational costs, new technologies and innovative solutions have been used.
Steel Storage is proud to have been the partner of choice for the Helensvale project. This project has enabled us to utilise our years of experience and knowledge in designing, constructing and operating self storage facilities around the world. Our aim when we design and construct a self storage facility is to create real value for all stakeholders. We create innovative solutions that reduce operational costs, maximise yield and deliver the best customer experience.
Reducing operational costs and improving
Better self storage for all
- Mechanical free ventilation and installation of whirly birds reduces the facilities power usage.
- Solar Panel Energy – 30kw. Reduces operational costs and provides insurances against future energy costs.
- Insomniac Automated check-in. A 24/7 sale and check-in
- Minimal down pipes ensures fewer problems at ground level from stormwater.
- Kingspan wall cladding. Improves the insulation to northern and western walls.
- LED Lighting to all heavy use areas with low energy
fluorescent to storage areas.